Slam Dunk

sporty-spice-5
sporty-spice-3
sporty-spice-2
sporty-spice-4
sporty-spice-1

wearing:

jersey - The Pretty Secrets vintage (available HERE)
shorts - vintage (similar HERE)
hat - Budweiser vintage
lipstick - Kat Von D in Hellbent (available HERE)


The second I found this Bulls jersey I was taken back to the early 2000s when high contrast music videos reigned supreme. Who remembers Lil' Bow Wow? I certainly do, his song "Basketball" brings up vivid memories of junior high for me. I admit I'm a bit of newb when it comes to the NBA, the Chicago Bulls logo has always appealed to me, it just looks so bad ass. Though I could definitely be swayed to cheer for the Toronto Raptors if 'Drake Night' keeps happening. 



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy




Labels: , , , , , ,