Spring Beauty Essentials

Spring-beauty-7

It may be snowing out but I'm already looking forward to spring. I am welcoming the silk kimonos, the suede shoes, and my favourite peach lipsticks; all things that are seemingly off limits during the frigid winter. I may have jumped the gun, but here is my fool proof spring beauty look.

Spring-beauty-8

Products:

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Bellisima - available here

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi - available here

Bare Minerals SPF 20 Foundation - available here

Urban Decay Naked Basics - available here

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfectly Poised - available here

DiorShow Mascara in 090 - available here


Spring-beauty-5

Spring-beauty-3

Naked 2 + Faint for my eyebrows. Crave as eyeliner. 

Spring-beauty-6

Spring-beauty-4

Bare Minerals for a base. MAC as a highlighter. Kat Von D for the apples of my cheeks.

side-1

wearing:

kimono - Tattered Rose
velvet hat - vintage
scarf on hat - BIBA

What are your favourite spring beauty products?

xo


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,