Endless Winter

last-jacket-1
last-jacket-5
last-jacket-4
last-jacket-6
last-jacket-7
last-jacket-2
last-jacket-3

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing:

sunglasses - The Row (available here)
jacket - vintage
sweater - thrifted
paisley shirt - thrifted
necklace - from my mom
jeans - Cheap Mondays (available and on sale here)
boots - Michael Kors (similar here)
lipstick - Lime Crime in Glamour 101 c/o Obsessed Canada (available here)

I seriously thought it was safe to say that spring had arrived but as per usual Mother Nature has pulled another fast one and dumped a pile of snow across the hopeful city of Edmonton. My misery is no secret when I curse loudly every time my Smart car gets stuck in a snow rut. Though I titled these photographs 'Last Jacket' (assuming this would be my last outerwear post) that dream is seemingly dead at the moment.

In happier news, in less than two weeks I'll be off to Indio, California for Coachella. I've never been so any tips on the subject would be most appreciated! Is anyone else going? I'll totally meet you at an In-n-Out for a cheeseburger and milkshake. For reals though.

xo

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , , , ,