Burton by My Side

burton-7
burton-1

instax camera / lomography diana camera / Ray Ban Wayfarers / vintage denim dress
Moleskine notebook / raw t shirt c/o Burton / Lorimer Jeggings c/o Burton 
vintage camo jacket / Trigger Snapback hat c/o Burton
Drifter Roller Travel Bag c/o Burton / vintage change purse / Fieldguided iPhone case

burton-5
burton-2


Trigger Snapback Hat c/o Burton
jacket - c/o Burton
Bubble Sweater c/o Burton
Raw T Shirt c/o Burton 
Jeans - vintage
Boots - Hunter
Drifter Roller Bag c/o Burton


burton-3
burton-8
burton-4


toque - Present London 
jacket - c/o Burton
Grace Chambray top c/o Burton 
Bubble Sweater c/o Burton
leggings - target
boots - hunter
Trigger Snapback Hat c/o Burton
Drifter Roller Bag c/o Burton


burton-6

photographs - Michael Borchert


My blogging hiatus was due to some recent travelling. I went from one extreme to the next; Palm Springs, California to Banff, Alberta - the climates couldn't be different.  Fortunately, I had some righteous gear to accompany me.

Enter Burton's Drifter Roller Bag - the perfect carry-on sized piece of luggage. It's super light weight which is awesome as I always seem to pack the heaviest shoes (rubber boots, wooden platforms etc) and has a lovely side zipper to expand the case when you overpack... as I like to do on occasion. I'm nearly positive the wheels are skateboard grade as they look indestructible (where was this suitcase when I was travelling the cobblestone streets of Europe!?) I find that suitcases are either really attractive or really functional, Burton has managed to fuse both of these elements into luggage heaven. Check out their other styles here.



sponsored by Burton 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,