put my name in bold

power-clash-1
power-clash-2
power-clash-3
power-clash-4
power-clash-5
power-clash-6

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing:

sunglasses - The Row
scrunchie - American Apparel
dress - vintage
belt - vintage
jacket - vintage
boots - Rag & Bone 
lipstick - Kat Von D

The weather is finally agreeing with my need to bare my legs and with that comes the inevitable desire to power clash. Leopard print with geometric shapes is how I rolled this time around topped with a little boys leather jacket all the while muttering "I'm so fanccccyyy" under my breath thanks to Iggy Azeala and Charli XCX. It's a catchy tune and if you don't want it stuck in your head, probably best not to open pandora's box. But if you're anything like me, you'll listen to it anyway so check it out HERE.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy



Labels: , , , , , , ,