S L O U C H

Slouch-6
Slouch-5
Slouch-2
Slouch-3
Slouch-7

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing:

silk bomber jacket - my dad's closet
Beatles t shirt - The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
Lucite chain bangle - The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
levi's boyfriend jeans - thrifted
clutch - vintage LV
shoes - vintage Browns


I was poking around in my dad's closet trying to come up with an ensemble for him when I discovered this silky slouchy dream from the 90s. It was everything I hoped a spring/summer jacket could be - light, oversized, and soooo soft. Fortunately, he was willing to part with it and I was more than happy to let it enter my wardrobe. Would this be considered normcore? I like to think of it as dadcore.

xo


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , ,