Downtown Boho

downtown-boho-1
downtown-boho-5
downtown-boho-4
downtown-boho-2
downtown-boho-7
downtown-boho-6
downtown-boho-3
downtown-boho-8

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing

sunglasses - The Row (similar here)
dress - The Pretty Secrets vintage (here)
bag - vintage
shoes - c/o ZARA
bangles - vintage


Bust out the florals, summer is in full effect FINALLY. I've been enjoying my time wandering around my new neighbourhood. I'm terrible at adjusting to abrupt changes and moving is no exception. That, and my version of "moving" is packing all my clothes into recycling bags and filling every inch of my living space with them - it makes for a bizarro transition. I like to think of them as my clothing bag chairs - a fashion-y take on the ever popular bean bag chair. Hopefully I'll be organized soon enough if only to update my Etsy store. This dreamy summer dress will be posted on there shortly, you can count on that though.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , ,