Leopard, Straw, & Stripes

topshop-striped-1
topshop-striped-4
topshop-striped-3
topshop-striped-2
topshop-striped-5

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing:

dress - c/o Top Shop
shoes - Pour la Victoire (borrowed from Vickie)
clutch - vintage
necklace - vintage

There's something about new formal dresses that stress me out - especially when the base colour is white. This frock is no exception, the fear of stains is very real. I'm so used to thrifted throwaways that are without the pressure of newness. I'm sure repeat exposure will desensitize me, in the meantime I have to figure out how I can go to formal events with a sippy cup as to not dribble down the front of this satin number. If I were given a re-do, my prom outfit would be something more along these lines and less like the poofy pink princess number I really wore. Just sayin'.

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , ,