Mermaid Hair

km-mermaid-hair-1
km-mermaid-hair-11
km-mermaid-hair-2

There was no question in my mind that beachy waves were the perfect hairstyle for Coachella. The weather in Southern California is made for this look; even when the sandy wind picked up during the evenings, it tousled the waves to perfection.

Just in time for my departure to Palm Springs, an epic package arrived full of Kevin Murphy treats c/o Langton PR and I couldn't have been more pumped. MERMAID HAIR? Yes please.


km-mermaid-hair-3
km-mermaid-hair-4

First steps:

I started with freshly washed hair that I blow-dried and sprayed Kevin Murphy's Hair.Resort in. I followed that up with strategically dividing my hair into four sections and clipping the grey wave clips into my hair.

km-mermaid-hair-8
km-hair-1
km-mermaid-hair-7

After everything was clipped in, I took the left over tips, curled them up, and pinned them with the silver clips. I was already looking pretty glamourous at this point but to finish off the process the addition of a chic hair net was necessary. This was followed by a laughing fit while blowdrying my hair to set the waves.

km-hair-2

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Ta-da! Now I need to find a beach.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,