Stripes on Stripes

stripes-on-stripes-1
stripes-on-stripes-2
stripes-on-stripes-3
stripes-on-stripes-4
stripes-on-stripes-5

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing 
jacket - vintage 
t shirt - unknown
jeans - American Apparel 
bag - Betsey Johnson
shoes - Rag & Bone

Stripes on stripes with a dash of hearts. I've been experimenting with mixing different weights of the same pattern and so far I have liked the results. This colour blocked suede blazer was a truly dazzling find on one of my vintage scouring trips; I'm having a hard time parting with the primary coloured dream jacket.

On a different note, this BJ purse is basically the most useless item in my closet. It has just enough room to accommodate an iPhone, a key, and MAYBE an ID, yet its weight is comparable to that of a small baby. I think the porcelain hearts are the cause of that, to be fair, it would definitely come in handy if I were to be mugged. Just sayin'.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , ,