New Classic

new-classic-4
new-classic-7
new-classic-8
new-classic-9
new-classic-5
new-classic-1
new-classic-6
new-classic-2

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing

Sunglasses - Peter Pilotto for Target (Vickie's)
Top - vintage
Necklace - vintage
Watch - vintage 
Jacket - The Pretty Secrets vintage
Skirt - The Pretty Secrets vintage
Shoes - c/o Topshop (here)


I can't stop listening to Iggy Azalea and I'm certain I'm not alone. Music, since forever, has had a way of creeping in to my psyche and inspiring my clothing choices. In other news, Vickie and I seem to attract the attention of many passerby's whenever we take blog photos. Half of my outtakes are me waving or sticking my tongue out at somebody (I'm so friendly) see photo 7 for reference.

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , ,