Pajama Party

pj-pants-8
pj-pants-4
pj-pants-6
pj-pants-7
pj-pants-10
pj-pants-9
pj-pants-5
pj-pants-1
pj-pants-11

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Crop top - Nicole Campre via Workhall
Trousers - The Pretty Secrets vintage - available here
Sunglasses - The Row - similar here
Ring - The Artworks
Necklace - Pyrrha
Heels - c/o ZARA

Returning from a semi wild weekend at the Sled Island music festival in Calgary, I am drawn to small comforts. Breezy pajama pant like draw string trousers paired with the softest loose cotton crop top. Don't be fooled by these heels - they're ridiculously comfortable as well. Loungewear is key in my ever shrinking closet - I am currently in between my parents home and what will be my new place of residence. Partially displaced, the limited closet is almost easier to work with as opposed to my avalanche of vintage. Insert quote about the virtues of simplicity HERE.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , , , , ,