Beauty Lately

beauty-lately

Just a grouping of facial products that I've been loving and obsessing over as of late. 


Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

This sort of smells similar to Fruit Loops cereal which I really love. There are small granules in it which exfoliates without being excessively abrasive - just what I need with my sensitive skin. This I use every second day.


Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Finding an alcohol free toner was a lot more difficult than I had imagined. Prior to Thayers I was devoted to Aveda's Kinetic Toner but we parted ways a number of years ago. Not only is rose super good for your skin, this toner is also on sale at the moment! Used everyday morning and evening.


Lush Enchanting Eye Cream

Nearly unscented, this cream is gentle and not greasy so can be used morning and evening.


RoC Soleil Protexion + SPF 30

I'm a bit of a klutz and always seem to end up getting sunscreen burning my eyes on the regular. This misting SPF is a godsend for my uselessness, I can now apply a layer of sunscreen flawlessly.


Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum

I apply this in the evening on top of the Nature's Aid Aloe Gel, it's luxurious and does not smell like Fruit Loops. 


Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Ultime 8 Cleansing Oil

Morning and evening, this is the ultimate lazy gal's cleanser. With a full face of make up, I will gently massage this oil onto a dry face and everything is removed. Forget the middle man make up remover. This was a A+ recommendation from Vickie of Adventures in Fashion


Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Another Vickie recommendation, I can't get enough of the minty tingly-ness of this misting elixir. It's a decadent purchase but fast becoming an essential.


Nature's Aid Aloe Vera Gel

This is definitely an essential, I slather my face and body in this. One of the only aloe gels on the market (that I've found) that doesn't have unnatural ingredients and is from CANADA! Woo. Also the best thing to put on burnt skin.


Creme de la Mer

My face is fairly sensitive and Edmonton is supremely dry - this is the only product that seems to service these two needs. Super thick creaminess, it also does wonders on burns (much like the aloe).


Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask

This is a once or twice a week mask. It comes in a loose powder form which you mix with water. It's a little more work than the old Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque from Aesop that I used to use and love. But slightly harder to come by in Edmonton.

Labels: ,