Stampedin'

stampedin'-4
stampedin'-5
stampedin'-6
stampedin'-3
stampedin'-10
stampedin'-2
stampedin'-8
stampedin'-9
stampedin'-7

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing

sunglasses - The Pretty Secrets vintage - available here
dress - The Pretty Secrets vintage - available here
belt - vintage from my aunt
bracelet - vintage from my aunt
backpack - vintage
boots - my mom's from her Calgary Stampede days

You can't get much more Albertan than the Calgary Stampede.... I say this without first hand knowledge. Despite having a western wardrobe that begs to be worn to the events, I have never been in attendance. Each year I placate myself with a self promise of "next year I'll go" which I know to be a false lip service to my country diggin' self. Maybe next year!


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , ,