Urban Adventurer

tevas-9
tevas-2
tevas-11
tevas-8
tevas-7
tevas-10
tevas-3
tevas-6
tevas-1
etsy-3
tevas-4

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Wearing

hat - estranged friend
sunglasses - Ray Ban Wayfarers - available here
sweater - The Pretty Secrets vintage - available here
shirt - Campre via Workhall Boutique
shorts - thrifted
bag - gift from aunt
sandals -  Original Universal Sandal c/o Teva - available here


Holy guys, no one was more excited than me (presumably) about reliving a sandal trend from their elementary days. Sport sandals were the best thing to happen to me back then and history is repeating itself once more. Maybe I've taken the #cozygirl and normcore trend too far, but if I'm wrong, I certainly don't want to be right. I could walk for days without blisters; I wish I would have had these Teva's at Coachella - they're my go-to shoe until snowfall.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,