Folk Fest

folk-fest-0
folk-fest-1
folk-fest-3
folk-fest-4
folk-fest-5
folk-fest-2
folk-fest-6
folk-fest-7
folk-fest-8

Essentials - Fjallraven Backpack c/o Dela Cruz PR // Palladium boots via ZOI Agency

Photos - Vickie Laliotis // myself 

I had a time and a half with Vickie and Anton at Folk Fest this year. Snapping some style shots for the local paper and people watching was enough to keep me occupied, the music was an added bonus. I've also recently discovered that large crowds of people sort of freak me out. I'm always learning something new.

The Universal Studios "I Survived" Jurassic Park ride sleeveless top is my summer fun shirt hands down. If I'm not taking blog photos, I will be in that shirt living life to the fullest. It's tacky, it's tie dye, and it has a weird rubbery texture over the water image. Perfection. It's making me forget that winter snow is just around the corner.



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,