Fashion Week

pjspants-10
pjspants-4
pjspants-5
pjspants-2
pjspants-1
pjspants-11
pjspants-12
pjspants-7
pjspants-3
pjspants-9

wearing: sunglasses - Ray Ban Clubmasters // top - c/o Suka // pants - The Pretty Secrets vintage // shoes - c/o Zara // bag - Louis Vuitton // lipstick - matte plum c/o Clinique

Last week I attended the Suka fashion show at WCFW and it was the ultimate sporty goth mash up.... or Gothletic if you will. Pre-show, it was absolutely essential to take a couple of outfit shots and hit up the local Starbucks to get my sugary fix - as if I drink coffee. Plum is the new shade du jour that I cannot get enough of, and while I hear great things about MAC's Heroine, Clinique's Soft Matte lipstick in Plum is definitely making multiple appearances on my lips these days.

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,