MAC & Marge

Mac-X-Marge-1
Mac-X-Marge-3
Mac-X-Marge-2
Mac-X-Marge-6
Mac-X-Marge-4
Mac-X-Marge-5
Mac-X-Marge-7

Marge's Extra Ingredients Eyeshadow Quartet - c/o MAC Cosmetics
The Simpsons Nail Stickers - c/o MAC Cosmetics

Ay Caramba! This is easily the coolest cosmetic collaboration I have seen yet. My love of The Simpsons dates back to the beginning of my existence (thanks to my older sister who showed me what life was about back then). The saturated pigments of the eyeshadow will surely make some eye-popping accents on my face in the near future and the nail stickers, well, let's just say I'll be doing the Bartman for the foreseeable future.

Capsule collection is in stores Sept. 4th - RUN don't walk.

Photographs - Audie Karpetz

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,