Observatory

Observatory-6
Observatory-11
Observatory-8
Observatory-2
Observatory-7
Observatory-5
Observatory-3
Observatory-4
Observatory-1
Observatory-10
Observatory-9

wearing: hat - vintage // Bardot top - c/o Topshop // Bria belt - Club Monaco // Amanda culottes - Club Monaco // shoes - Kate Spade // bag - vintage Fendi // sunglasses - The Row // lipstick - Train Bleu by NARS

Another 2 am night. I can't seem to escape this accidentally allotted time frame for bed, but it's slowly killing me I'm certain. Plans of writing an eloquent post about this ridiculous acorn-esque hat and how black & white photography makes ANYTHING and everything look glamourous or how I'm ecstatic that culottes have made a comeback. Followed up with a witty remark on how much I wear this top these days... but seriously, it's the perfect basic for any high waisted separate.

En route to the Simons fall preview party, the abandoned observatory called and as luck would have it, my outfit blended in seamlessly. I now realize the acorn hat mirrored the shape of the dome - sometimes impromptu shooting is fate driven. Looking back at the photos I have a hard time believing this even took place in Edmonton. After twenty some years, this city still has its surprises.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,