Peppermint

striped-1
striped-2
striped-3
striped-4
striped-5

wearing: shirt dress - thrifted // necklace - vintage // mini backpack - vintage similar herehere // booties - Lothian here

Sometimes I get indecisive with my hair, especially when the sun can't decide what it's doing. The last balmy days of summer have slipped away and soon I'll be using my extra long mane (it hasn't been trimmed in nearly two years to the absolute chagrin of my hair stylist I'm sure) as a scarf. But before that, allow me to wear extra large shirts as dresses and my hair in an onion bun. The necklace was a recent gift from my mother - a truly special find while she was visiting Vancouver island. I imagine some flower child in the 60s wore it to several love-ins.

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,