September Style With Burton

burton-sept-0
burton-sept-3
burton-sept-4
burton-sept-7
burton-sept-5
burton-sept-1
burton-sept-17
burton-sept-11
burton-sept-2
burton-sept-14
burton-sept-12
burton-sept-9
burton-sept-10
burton-sept-19
burton-sept-16
burton-sept-13

wearing: Regent Jacket, Seymour Long Sleeve T Shirt, Kettle Backpack, Lighthart Beanie - c/o Burton

Edmonton is the ideal city to take an urban adventure. Wandering along the North Saskatchewan river, you feel as though you're not even within city limits. The river valley is truly a magical place, especially in autumn. Burton is my go-to for any of my, as I like to call it, "foxy outdoorsy" escapades and the Whitemud Ravine was the perfect destination.

We wandered down a very steep hill to check out #thatyegbridge that I keep seeing on Instagram and have only discovered the location of after poking around on Google Satellite;  I'm exceptional at researching. Sometimes you've gotta work for a stunning backdrop in Edmonton, fortunately, I had some pretty spectacular clothing to pair it with.

The second I saw the Regent Jacket, I knew we were going to have a great fall season together that would transition, rather quickly, (this is Edmonton after all) into winter. Not only is it made of soft, heavy wool, it also has a removable inner liner which I discovered only after receiving it. Well played Burton. The faux leather sleeves and the overall cut is what really caught my eye in the first place, always form over function for me apparently.

I may not be in school any longer but I can still appreciate a great knapsack. This Kettle Backpack is the greatest combination of soft and sleek with a luxurious grey wool base paired with black leather detailing. I wish I had had this option when I was in university, I wouldn't have strained my shoulders with those devious and unsuspecting tote bags. The damage, however, has been done.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Sponsored by Burton

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , ,