Dry Hair // Do Care

Finding products that both smell good and actually work is difficult at the best of times. With that said, I think I may have finally developed a formula to defeat the yearly dry hair/scalp debacle with products that meet both requirements. 

dry-hair-do-care-2
dry-hair-do-care-3
dry-hair-do-care-1

Kevin.Murphy Maxi Wash

This detox shampoo is fresh smelling and quite viscous - a little goes a long way. With it's AHA fruit acids from papaya, grapefruit, and citrus, Maxi Wash exfoliates the scalp and rids it of dry skin. 


Kevin.Murphy Hydrate-Me Masque

I wash my hair once a week at most so this acts as my intense conditioner. It has a musky, woody smell and puts the moisture back into my hair like a dream.


Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque

Just for good measure, I throw in this intense treatment for my scalp post conditioning for 10-30 minutes once a week (as you recall, usually the number of times I wash my hair per week anyway). Anything rose and lavender based is right up my alley, smells are a big deal to me. 


Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Rush Brush

Everyone should carry one of these in their bag. Handy, efficient, portable, and smells like brown sugar + cinnamon. For the type of girl who only washes her hair once a week (myself) this brush is everything. I got the "dark" one which is still slightly lighter than my hair but serves to add fake highlights while neutralizing any shininess. Endless love. Full size version available here.



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,