Twilight Stroll

burton-sweater-1
burton-sweater-2
burton-sweater-5
burton-sweater-4
burton-sweater-3
burton-sweater-7
burton-sweater-8

Outfit: Jasper Sweater, Rainfly Hat, Sydney Shirt - c/o Burton 

Savouring every moment outside like it's my last. This morning there was a frost, I'm not certain if it was the first this season or if I've just neglected to wake up early enough to witness it until today. I'll continue to pile on the layers. In this case with a drape-y knit sweater from Burton with a sweet gold safety pin closure over a striped thick cotton button up. I keep moving the pin around the sweater to change the shape of it (I'll be sure post it again with the alternative options). Top it all off with the perfect outrageously printed hat that will soon be replaced with a toque I'm sure. Perfect brisk fall evening.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Sponsored by Burton

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,