Dream of Genie

dream-of-genie-1
dream-of-genie-2
dream-of-genie-4
dream-of-genie-3
dream-of-genie-6
dream-of-genie-5
dream-of-genie-8
dream-of-genie-7
dream-of-genie-9
dream-of-genie-10

OUTFIT - top - thrifted // trousers - thrifted // belt - thrifted // heels - Alexander Wang available here // bag - vintage Liz Claiborne // lipstick - MAC in Heroine available here // Nail polish - OPI x Gwen Stefani available here and here

104th street in downtown Edmonton is one of the few strips that makes me feel like I'm in a "real" city. Last year a neon sign museum was added to the block, the preservation of history is something that excites me. (I even have a pinterest board devoted to neon signs).

Speaking of vintage, the thrifting gods have been blessing me immensely lately. Brassy gold genie trousers are the latest addition to my ever expanded second hand wardrobe. They even came with the braided velvet belt + accompanying tassel. Yes. And of course, paired with my favourite shoes of the moment #brokenrecord.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,