Hockey Club


Outfit - Hockey Club Jacket, Lacoste Sweater, barrette - all vintage // jeans - Dogpile // Toronto Lace wedges - c/o Sorel  

Dirt covered snow, that is my life. Are you ready for my parade of jackets? That's about all I can wear in this frigid subarctic climate until further notice read: go on vacation. This particular jacket was a rare find; I always get overly excited when I find anything school or club related, maybe it's because I want to live in a Wes Anderson movie and these items seem to fit that aesthetic. In the Great White North shoes are just as important as a good jacket and Sorel has been killing it this season. The Toronto Lace wedge boot are a great transitional piece for fall moving into winter with their waterproof oiled suede outer (and I will probably be wearing them further into the season than I should since they're so comfortable and seem to go with everything.) They're chic enough to wear with a cute dress but can easily be casual when worn like this. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,