Two Tone

two-tone-8
two-tone-10
two-tone-5
two-tone-6
two-tone-2
two-tone-9
two-tone-7

I recently had my hair did by Miss Patricia at The Weekly after I neglected to get a cut after nearly two years. She took off a good 4 inches and gave me some useful tips as always.

HAIR // Balancing.Wash, Smooth.Again, Session.Spray, and jumbo curlers c/o Kevin Murphy // Featherlight Luxe 2 hair dryer - c/o T3 Micro available here and here

Lately, I've really been digging 50s hemlines (see plaid midi skirt addiction) and the general aesthetic of the era. That, plus the colour palettes of the 60s (pink and orange). Nothing like mashing a bunch of decades together and making a beauty post!

The perfect matte lipstick is always on my unicorn beauty list - Clinique is nailing it with their Long Last Soft Matte line. Also, MUFE Artist Liner is crazy resilient. I didn't have time to remove my 'face' before I ran to the gym and may I say, both my eyebrows and eyeliner resisted an hour long workout plus hot tub time. That speaks volumes.

FACE // lipsticks - Matte Petal and Matte Mandarin c/o Clinique // No. 1 Camouflage Cream Palette and Artist Liner in M-24 - c/o Make Up For Ever 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,