All the Outtakes - Volume II


Stampedin'

Getting by cowgirl chic on while showing a lil' leg and pulling a face.



Up on the Roof

Warming up my web shooters a la Spiderman



Burton by My Side

Light prop suitcase with nothing in it and a dumb face.



Calm before the Storm

Twin Peaks meets Nancy Drew but a touch deranged. This plaid skirt is currently available here.



Floral Romper

Inventive title and a Beaker face



Stripes on Stripes

Like, WHATEVER man. This t shirt was laid to rest this year due to an unfortunate fence jumping incident that resulted in a torn shirt and that sweet scar down my abdomen. #jeditraining



Put my Name in Bold

Extreme close up on my janky face. Amazing geometric patterned dress available here.



Doily Doll

I'm happy to announce that I am now offering e-courses on how to pose with sass as I've obviously perfected the stick out tongue/crazy eyes combo and want to school the world on this unique technique.



Searching Through the Past

Changing my shoes on a bridge and looking real good.



Checker Out

Angry marching, that's all.



Hockey Club

JUMP AROUND!



Photographs - Michael Borchert // Vickie Laliotis
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , ,