Canadian Tuxedo


lighthart beanie + Regent jacket c/o Burton // weyba denim top - TNA + jeans - Paradise Mine c/o Aritzia // 1460 boots - Doc Marten's

My national enthusiasm reaches further than just your typical striped Hudson's Bay blanket coat; though I do love those too. Canadian Tuxedo's are where my heart is at the moment - though this is a slight cheat in that the trousers aren't blue too. Perhaps this could be counted as a partial? 

Semantics aside, I think I have found the holy grail of denim. Paradise Mine, exclusive to Aritzia, are taking the lead in the play about my wardrobe. The high rise skinny's are so soft, it feels like I'm wearing leggings. As time passes I realize that I prefer not to live in a world of constricting garments.  These are the unicorn jeans I've been searching for. The TNA top is equally as soft and borderline velvety feeling, it's so smooth. Winter uniform complete.

photographs - Vickie Laliotis
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,