Gift Guide - Kitschy Christmas



KITSCHY CHRISTMAS

And so begins my annual Holiday Gift Guide. I'm kicking it off on a very kitschy note, here's a collection of  items sure to put you in the so-called "Christmas Spirit."

OPI x Gwen Stefani Holiday
What's Your Point-Settia? // Christmas Gone Plaid // Unfrost My Heart
3 shades that are guaranteed to make your nails real festive.

Moleskine Notebooks
A kelly green blank notebook; my heart be still! What is better than new stationery? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

NKOTB Merry, Merry Christmas
Nothing but hits on this album. Just listen to this. I rest my case.

Burton  Weekend Socks 
Who wouldn't want a pair of these sticking out of a pair a boots. Plus, anything with a colour-way called "snow angel" has my attention.

Crosley Cruiser Turntable
Bring music in to any room with this portable turntable in cherry red.

A Charlie Brown Christmas LP
This is an essential album, no question about it.

Photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,