MAC x Nasty Gal

MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-1
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-2
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-3
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-4
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-5
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-6
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-7
MAC-x-Nasty-Gal-8

Stunner // Gunner // Runner

You would be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't heard about Nasty Gal let alone Mac Cosmetics. And as a believer in the cult of Sophia Amoruso, I was anxious for the release of this collaboration. The launch was solely online and I was hesitant ordering lipsticks via the internet - sometimes it is difficult to judge a lipstick swatch in RGB colouring vs real life. I was pleasantly surprised that in real life the shades were much more vibrant than the online photos suggested. Stunner and Runner are fairly generic reds - similar to other MAC shades like Diva but Gunner steals the show; a dark purplish black with some blue undertones enough to make my dad comment "Normally it's a cause for concern when someones lips turn that colour" - only confirming that I'm on the right sartorial track. Apparently "corpse" and "near death" are en vogue in my books.


Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,