All the Outtakes - Volume Three

Some people enjoy reviewing their favourite outfits but me, I like to take a look at my worst moments of the year captured on film as if I were a tabloid plotting my own demise. I invite you to revel in the badness of 2014:

Blooper-Reel-1
Planet Hollywood // Edmonton
"Stand over there." I am a really pushy subject to photograph. I know this because of the volume of photographs capturing me giving directions or expressing dissatisfaction. 


Blooper-Reel-2
Dream of Genie
Genie pants and a snotty face. My essence has been captured accurately here. A turd. 


Blooper-Reel-3
September Style with Burton
The "a-ha" moment. Talk about a terrifying rubber face that I have. How do I manage to contort it in such unattractive looks? I will never know.

Blooper-Reel-4
Amongst the Falling Leaves
They call me Crazy Eyes Karpetz!

Blooper-Reel-5
Hot Plains Music Fest 2014
KISS THE SKY!

Blooper-Reel-6
Coachella Day Three
Thank goodness this photo is blurry.

Blooper-Reel-7
The Hamburglar
Brush my hair? I will not. 

Blooper-Reel-8
Boot Up with Sorel & Nordstrom
Tip toe through the tulips like a mad woman

Blooper-Reel-9
Leopard, Straw & Stripes
Get low in a lumpy dress

Blooper-Reel-10
Spring as Fall
Nature. Ew. 

Blooper-Reel-11
Observatory
Culottes for the win.

Blooper-Reel-12
In Bloom

Thanks so much for being a part of another ridiculous year over here at The Pretty Secrets! This has been a space that is forever evolving with me and will continue to do so in 2015. Geez, this is starting to sound like a farewell!  I assure you, I'm not going anywhere but definitely expect to see more stories and photography projects on here. I find personal style to be limiting sometimes; especially in -30 weather. There are only so many winter parka outfits I can churn out before this space becomes a snooze cruise. Also, feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd care to see more of as a reader - I'm always curious to know what you're interested in! Hit me in the comments section or email sandy [at] theprettysecrets [dot] com

I'm looking forward to another bizarro year with more style, beauty, vintage, music, travel, and whatever else happens to come my way. 


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , ,