Bridge & Tunnel

bridge-tunnel-1
bridge-tunnel-2
bridge-tunnel-3
bridge-tunnel-4
bridge-tunnel-5
bridge-tunnel-6
bridge-tunnel-7
bridge-tunnel-8

OUTFIT // jacket, turtleneck, necklace - vintage // jeans - Paradise Mine c/o Aritzia // booties - c/o Lothian

I went thrifting for the first time in months and came home with two bags full of glorious treasures. It seems as though every trip to a second hand store turns out to be fruitful and that's probably why I have been limiting myself; my addiction can be quantified by the ever growing number of packed rolling racks. This wool turtleneck was too good to leave and fits right into my colour scheme as of late - kelly green with a bright orange lip. 

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,