Rookie Yearbook Three

Rookie-YB-Three-1
Rookie-YB-Three-2
Rookie-YB-Three-3
Rookie-YB-Three-4
Rookie-YB-Three-5
Rookie-YB-Three-6

Rookie Yearbook Three c/o Razorbill // Penguin Canada

I've had a backlog of books I've begun reading and then put on hold during the holidays but I have made some real progress this past month. Rookie Yearbook 3 was a highly anticipated addition to my list and I leisurely read it over the past couple of months. 

When I'm not taking Tavi Gevinson's advice to "Just be Stevie Nicks" I'm immersing myself in the world of RookieMag.com. I always look forward to the fall when they compile the best of the website into a giant yearbook... and there's always additional content too. Now if only I could find the time to doodle over everything I own, create shrines, and take dreamy film photographs. Sigh.

Like most adults who take pleasure in reading Rookie, a large part of me wishes it had been around when I was younger; in other words... TAVI GEVINSON IS A GOLDEN GOD.

photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,