That Girl

Kelly-green-dress-1
Kelly-green-dress-2
Kelly-green-dress-3
Kelly-green-dress-4
Kelly-green-dress-5
Kelly-green-dress-6
Kelly-green-dress-7

OUTFIT // turtleneck & dress - vintage // tights - Wolford // heels - Kate Spade // sunnies - The Row x Linda Farrow // lipstick - Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in A-Go-Go

I can't help but try and self medicate my winter blues with bright colours; this kelly green dress is doing its part today while the city looks like a Dairy Queen ice cream cake - crumbly bits and all. By pairing this dress with the black turtleneck I immediately felt like I was channeling Marlo Thomas in That Girl. ( I also realized she plays Rachel's mother in Friends, anyone else binge watching that 90s tome on Netflix?) The tights add a graphic element to the look; I almost belong in a Lichtenstein painting... if only my face were dotted too. 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,