Bottega Louie

Bottega-Louie-1
Bottega-Louie-2
Bottega-Louie-7
Bottega-Louie-8
Bottega-Louie-6
Bottega-Louie-10
Bottega-Louie-4
Bottega-Louie-3
Bottega-Louie-5

Bottega Louie always seemed like this mythical place in Los Angeles that I could only experience via the instagram accounts of California bloggers. I was surprised to discover it's located downtown which I was hesitant about going (parking in LA is not for the faint of heart) but we read the brunch menu and knew we just had to go for it. It was Sunday, so we were able to find a free spot a few blocks away on Broadway. Magic awaited us. I always assumed it was a quaint joint but it was massive. All white vaulted ceilings and white marble floors - I was in heaven and that was even before I tasted the food. We grabbed some macrons for later, we had a medium hike up to Griffith Observatory for sunset and these would be the perfect treat. This was my first time but certainly not my last!

Photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,