In the Nude

in-the-nude-1
in-the-nude-2
in-the-nude-3
in-the-nude-4
in-the-nude-5

All Day Luminous Foundation in Barcelona - c/o NARS // Eye Paint in Porto Venere - c/o NARS  
 Lip Gloss in Guyane - c/o NARS 
Sable Suede sandal in Frappe - c/o Sole Society // Milan Tote - c/o Sole Society


Neutrals were never really my thing... until now. There's something so fresh feeling about them especially when it comes to my make up and shoes. This spring collection from NARS is all about nudes and neutrals and I couldn't be more on board. My favourite it the Porto Venere Eye Paint which I'm excited to use for 60s inspired looks a la Edie Sedgwick etc. It's creamy and works well has a highlighter too. 

In other news, I'm just counting down the days till it's warm enough out to wear these strappy beauties from Sole Society outside. In the meantime I've been trotting around my place in them imagining the possibilities of what they will pair well with. 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz // Sandy Joe

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,