Peachy Keen

Peachy-Keen-Palette-4
Peachy-Keen-Palette-3
Peachy-Keen-Palette-2
Peachy-Keen-Palette-1

Desire Me Artist Shadow Blush Trio c/o Make Up For Ever
Lipstick: Jungle Red, Niagara, Barbarella by NARS

Peachy keen jellybean indeed! I'm one of those people who stick to a particular colour palette for my face. My make up drawer is full of the same hues in every shade and tone and I'm okay with that. The Pearl Beige in the MUFE trio is great for highlighting below the brow. I usually gravitate to matte blushes but the other two shades in this palette are great for a dressed up look as they have a bit of shimmer to them. As for the lipsticks, Barbarella is a sheer peach, Niagara is the perfect coral, and Jungle Red is a classic rouge.

Photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , ,