Performance Pop

This week marked the release of the Adidas x StellaSport collaboration in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Stella McCartney's clothing line. This activewear line is available in Canada exclusively at Sport Chek in two waves - the first one being this February and then again in April. 

If you're anything like me, the versatility of clothing is of high importance. The more ways I can wear a piece and incorporate it in to all facets of my life, the better. I love how the colour blocked StellaSport line fits seamlessly into my daily routine and adds to my basics. 

AdidasXstellasport-1

I started the day off with a trip to the gym in the tech pant, graphic tank, sports bra, tote bag, and runners. The pieces are the perfect combination of roomy yet fitted in the right places. They're also made of Climalite and dry super quick.

AdidasXstellasport-2
AdidasXstellasport-3

Then off to the Muttart Conservatory to forget about how bone chillingly cold it is in Edmonton - I especially liked the arid climate full of cacti and succulents. I put on a few miles in those runners and they were light with great arch support, a VERY important quality when on your feet for extended periods of time.

AdidasXstellasport-4
AdidasXstellasport-5
AdidasXstellasport-6
AdidasXstellasport-7
AdidasXstellasport-8

Lastly, for a night out, I threw on the graphic pullover jacket for a practical yet dressed up look. This jacket is a bit of a transformer - when I had my hand in the pockets I discovered an elastic band - what on earth could this be for? The jacket folds into a self-contained pack you can wear on your waist. Talk about versatile and convertible! 

AdidasXstellasport-9
AdidasXstellasport-10
AdidasXstellasport-11

I'm looking forward to integrating the pieces in to my spring/summer wardrobe as the city begins to thaw. In the meantime, check out the first portion of the collection HERE.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Sponsored by DDB 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , ,