Sidewalking

sidewalking-1
sidewalking-2
sidewalking-3
sidewalking-4
sidewalking-5
sidewalking-6
sidewalking-7
sidewalking-8

OUTFIT  
sunglasses - The Row // turtleneck, jacket, short, necklace, clutch - vintage 
// tights - Wolford // heels - Alexander Wang

Sometimes a piece of clothing you never thought you wanted or needed comes along and becomes an essential you could never live without. The suede short has wormed its way into my heart and I can't get enough of them. I usually look for wide legged suede pants when thrifting and then chop them into shape. A couple of friends were surprised by the unusual purchase at first only to admire what handsome shorts they turned into post surgery. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize their winter potential especially in a climate that is as frigid as Edmonton. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , ,