Baby Blue

baby-blue-13
baby-blue-3
baby-blue-2
baby-blue-4
baby-blue-10
baby-blue-12
baby-blue-6
baby-blue-5
baby-blue-9
baby-blue-8
baby-blue-11
baby-blue-1


OUTFIT
Sunnies - Quay // shirt - vintage // baby blue  wrap coat c/o Le Chateau // Paradise Mine denim c/o Aritzia // Louis Vuitton handbag // Quarry III Senso sandals // Delphine white phone case c/o Sonix // Clinique Pop lipstick in Fab Pop c/o


Before I left for Palm Springs I saw these sandals. I held myself back. I was going on a trip and there could be something crazier awaiting me in California, I reasoned. There wasn't. These sandals are the living end... I'll be living in them all summer. Get used to seeing them on the regular. In other news, I finally updated my phone case for spring, it was time for a lighter floral.

Photographs - Vickie Laliotis
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,