Palm Springs Bound

It's that time of year again when everyone and their dog migrates to Palm Springs - myself included. Though I am guilty of leaving packing to the last minute (which coincidently happened again two days ago. I was more concerned about taking these shots than actually packing). Here are a few of the necessities I will be lugging down to the desert.

palm-spring-pack-3

Triangl Poppy Bikini c/o // Lomo'Instant Bel Air camera c/o // DS and Durga Siberian Snow perfume // Vans Authentic shoes c/o // Crystal Cult Kara Sunglasses c/o // MAC x Philip Treacy lipstick // Necklaces c/o The Witchery // Gentle Fawn Desert Shorts c/o

palm-spring-pack-2

Crystal Cult Mason Sunglasses c/o // Saje Travel Safe Kit c/o // Mickey Mouse Band-Aids and blister cream // Mac x Mia Moretti Lipstick & All Over Colour c/o // Avene 50 SPF sun screen c/o 

For those of you enjoying the warm weather in Edmonton, Saje is having their Kingsway location grand opening today at 5pm and I heard there are some good deals - this is a must if you're in to essentials oils. If I had my way, this blog post would emit the scent of patchouli. 

palm-spring-pack-1

Sole Society Millie Bag c/o // Juniper Ridge Cascade Glacier Cabin Spray c/o // Quay Invader shades // The Witchery Geode Amulet c/o // Gentle Fawn Charlotte Romper c/o // Sole Society Chandler flat c/o // MAC x Mia Moretti lipstick c/o

I can hardly wait to wear all ten pairs of shoes I packed... or should I say OVER packed (not pictured here).

Photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,