Shoe Love Moment

DSW-1
DSW-2
DSW-4
 photo output_ZJXCH7.gif
DSW-3
DSW-9
DSW-10

It's official, DSW has opened in West Edmonton Mall!!! I finally got to swing by after having been on a hiatus in Palm Springs and it did not disappoint. The warehouse is phenomenal - I walked away, literally, in a pair of the Arizona Birkenstocks, as well as a classic ballet flat, and the best purchase of all.... $19 Nine West python print platforms; my heart be still. Their clearance section is truly a bargain hunter's paradise. 

As for the $100 DSW Gift Card giveaway.... congratulations to Robin Jones! I look forward to see the treasures you find there!

Excuse me while I go dance around in my new kicks.


Photographs - Audrey Karpetz // Sandy Joe
Sponsored by DSW Canada


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,