Blonde on Blonde

blonde-on-blonde-5
blonde-on-blonde-2
blonde-on-blonde-8
blonde-on-blonde-10
blonde-on-blonde-3
blonde-on-blonde-9
blonde-on-blonde-1
blonde-on-blonde-6
blonde-on-blonde-7
blonde-on-blonde-12
blonde-on-blonde-11
blonde-on-blonde-13
blonde-on-blonde-4

OUTFIT
Bonnie sunglasses c/o Komono // top - c/o Topshop // culottes - vintage // bag - c/o Le Chateau // sandals - Senso via Coup Boutique // matte bronzer c/o MAC // lipstick in Morange c/o MAC

Does anyone remember when I had platinum blonde hair? Those were weird days. Five years ago I had a bit of an existential crisis, dyed my hair brown, and moved to England. Since then, I've abstained from dying of any kind (with the exception of the slight lightening I had done the last time I had my hair cut - sometime in the summer....) It was time to lighten up a bit (a lot) thanks to Miss Patricia at The Weekly. She's the bestest. I feel like this blonde is already setting the tone for my so-called 'Summer of Sandy'.

Speaking of beauty, has anyone checked out the new Wash & Dry collection from MAC? The matte bronzer and Morange lipstick are going to be my summer staples - both of which I used for this look.

Still enjoying my new neighbourhood which includes the revamped legislature. Nightly wanderings down my street for a cool beverage and then a stroll to the river valley has become a beloved ritual already. I especially like the planters that look like giant blueberries. Summer in Edmonton makes the winters almost worth it. 


Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,