Let's go stand in a field

Cross-Iron-Mills-1
Cross-Iron-Mills-2
Cross-Iron-Mills-3
Cross-Iron-Mills-4
Cross-Iron-Mills-5
Cross-Iron-Mills-6
Cross-Iron-Mills-7
Cross-Iron-Mills-8
Cross-Iron-Mills-9


OUTFIT 
hat & clutch - ALDO // top & denim - Joe Fresh // sunglasses - Le Chateau // birkenstocks -DSW all c/o Cross Iron Mills


I already kicked off festival season back in April when I went to Coachella but there's still many a months ahead of outdoor concerts to be had and I am SO READY. I made a trip down to Calgary for a quick shop at Cross Iron Mills to get ready for a summer full of music. I have been wearing this hat non-stop since purchasing it from ALDO, something tells me it will be making many a cameos straight through to fall. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,