Men's Shirts

Mens-Shirt-5
Mens-Shirt-4
Mens-Shirts-9
Mens-Shirt-7
Mens-Shirt-6
Mens-Shirt-1
Mens-Shirts-8
Mens-Shirt-3
Mens-Shirt-2
Mens-Shirts-10

OUTFIT
Hat - c/o Aldo (similar here) // shirt - thrifted Armani // white tank - Target // Levi's jeans - thrifted (similar here) // clutch - thrifted (similar here) // jewelry - c/o Cradle Jewelry // heels - Alexander Wang (available here)

I think I might live in one of the most interesting neighbourhoods in Edmonton; in the next 3 years it's going to look completely different and I hope to have captured the change accordingly in the background of my ever-evolving style. Men's shirts however, have been a main stay for my lazy day looks. A few years ago I would find XXL men's dress shirts (long sleeve only) belt them, and wear them like a dress. These days, I prefer to treat them like a sweater or a coverup. 

Photographs - Cecily Carlyle

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy 

Labels: , , , , , ,