Sled Island

sled-island-1
sled-island-2
sled-island-4
sled-island-5
sled-island-6
sled-island-7
sled-island-8
sled-island-9
sled-island-10
sled-island-3
sled-island-11
sled-island-12
sled-island-13
sled-island-14
sled-island-15


OUTFIT
Hat - c/o Aldo // tank - Target // denim top - c/o Le Chateau // jeans - c/o Gap // El Toro booties - c/o Matisse // backpack - c/o Sole Society


I spent this past weekend enjoying Sled Island, a multi-venue music festival in downtown Calgary. I simultaneously fell in love with the city while watching a few bands on my wish list. Television, Yo La Tengo, and King Tuff were the big draws for me but Faith Healer, Uptights, and Renny Wilson Punk Explosion were amongst my favourites. By the end of the weekend, we had put on quite a few miles and eaten quite a few slices of pizza. All in all, an excellent trip.

Photographs - Michael Borchert // Sandy Joe
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram /Etsy

Labels: , , , , ,