At The Lake

LLB-2
LLB-1
LLB-3
LLB-6
LLB-4
LLB-7
LLB-5
LLB-8

OUTFIT
plaid shirt - vintage (similar here) // silk tank - c/o Joe Fresh (similar here) // hat - c/o ALDO (similar here) // distressed bf jeans - c/o Joe Fresh (similar here) // bracelet - c/o Hillberg & Berk // rings - vintage 


I've been rather quiet lately as I convalescing after an abscess tooth which sounds implausible but I assure you I have a selfie album with an array of shots of my swollen deformed face that suggest otherwise. I'm good as new now! It may even be possible that I'm even better than before because feeling normal is a gift after the excruciating pain and the trip to the emergency room. All I can say: take tooth pain seriously. No shoes, a lake, and an impending storm is how I want to spend the rest of my summer. 


Photographs - The Witchery
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , ,