The Surf

the-surf-5
the-surf-3
the-surf-8
the-surf-12
the-surf-10
the-surf-2
the-surf-9
the-surf-6
the-surf-11
the-surf-4
the-surf-13
the-surf-7
the-surf-1

OUTFIT
Hat - vintage Halston // dress, belt, bag - vintage // sunglasses - The Row // shoes - c/o Le Chateau

Gabriola is full of hidden gems. The Surf, an old resort now restaurant/bar, is the newest addition to the island since I was last there two years ago. Two games of croquet and a slice lemon cheesecake chased down with fresh mint tea is a great way to spend an afternoon by the sea. We went back a day later to indulge in their miso mushroom gravy poutine, one of the best I've had in ages, and smoked salmon crostini's - both of which I wish I had in front of me right now. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert 
Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,