Autumn Beauty

autumn-beauty-1
autumn-beauty-2
autumn-beauty-3
autumn-beauty-4
autumn-beauty-5

My make up routine needed an autumn update with some moody jewel colouring but of course. Here's what I'm using this season so far:

NARSissist Hardwired Eye Kit - this is one palette that can achieve a plethora of different looks from smokey eyed to a neutral no-makeup makeup look. This will be making it's way into a "used up" post soon.

NARS Velvet Shadow Stick - I know it's eyeshadow but I've been really enjoying using it as a thicker eyeliner that you can smudge out for a smokier look. Filbuste and Reykjavik are my favourite shades.

Clinique Chubby Lash - Call me a waster but I find I get the best lashes when I wipe the excess mascara off the brush with some toilet paper but then again I'm usually pretty subtle in the eye department.

NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in VIP Red - I own A LOT of red lipstick but this is one of those shades that is like no other I've come across in my travels. It has a darker base, which suits my fall vibes and it's also matte which is nearly essential to me.

NARS Blush in Tribulation - Use with caution: it has a lovely shimmering effect but can easily be overdone. Made that mistake the first time with my overzealous loading of the brush combined with a heavy hand. 

NARS Eyeshadow in Telesto - Gorgeous tarnished gold coloured eye shadow that I've been using in my crease. 

Clinique Just Browsing - Tried looking this up on their site and it may not have been released yet? I use the Hourglass brow pencil and finish it off with Just Browsing gel. Everything stays in place.




Photographs - Michael Borchert | Sandy Joe
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , ,