Blue on Blue

blue-on-blue-1
blue-on-blue-2
blue-on-blue-3
blue-on-blue-4
blue-on-blue-5
blue-on-blue-6
blue-on-blue-7
blue-on-blue-8
blue-on-blue-9
blue-on-blue-10

OUTFIT
hat - c/o Aldo || sunglasses - c/o TOMS || earrings - c/o Archerade || tank - Target || plaid - Mike's || shorts - thrifted Levi's || shoes - Clarks 


Looking back on this whole post all I can see is Socality Barbie. So insert an *inspirational quote here* and I'll put some nature in front of my face and wear plaid. BOOM. But seriously, I was so happy to rediscover my Clarks' desert boots, they are the comfiest, foxy outdoorsy-iest shoes around. They'll happily be making the smooth transition straight into fall if the rain does not persist. #blessed

ALSO.... don't forget to enter my giveaway with Archerade! Check out my Instagram for details.

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , , ,